Monday 3 August 2015

JYT Dim Sum

Sometimes you will feel so nice and satisfy when having dim sum during rainy day. 

This is not the first time I had my lunch here at JYT Dim Sum restaurant. I still remember the first time I tried the dim sum when they newly opened, I don't like it because they don't have many choices and taste is below expectation. Hong Kee dim sum is still better during that time. However now I find they have improved and some dim sum are even more tasty than Hong Kee. I don't mind to pay a little bit more for this. If I remember well, Hong Kee dim sum price range is around RM 4.50-5.50. 

We have spent RM 50 for yesterday lunch, 2 pax, very very filling, for small eater these portion can be shared among 3 person. 

If you like sweet potato, crispy sweet potato pastry is a good choice. And we find the bacon rolls with Thai sauce is better than the one with BBQ sauce. Shrimp for the Har Gao is fresh, that increased our appetite to had more. 

There are still many more dim sum that we haven't try out. I hope they will maintain the food quality :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment