Saturday 16 July 2016

Goon Wah XO Fish Head Noodle

I'm not a fish head noodle lover but heard someone introduce Goon Wah fish head noodle which is famous in Kuchai Lama area. 

If you ask me, I prefer the lou shu fun (noodle) where the owner puts the dried shrimp, minced meat, chili, spring onion on top of the lou shu fun and you need to mix the ingredient by stir frying it in the hot clay pot using the spoon given. I love the combination of the ingredients. It is only 1 size given, not very big portion, eventually for guys can finish it, but normally customer will share among 2-3 pax, as you will order some other dishes.  



This is the fish head noodle, the noodle is some kind of thicker rice noodle, they also put tomato and yam with the soup. For me, the soup is not so sour and milky, worth to try but I don't like the yam, so do my sister.  



This is good - The fried guiness stout chicken wings. It is very well marinated and you should call this as one of your side dishes. 



They only open from Monday to Saturday, morning 8am - 4pm only. Lunch hour may be quite occupied. 



Goon Wah Restaurant 冠华XO鱼头米
G13& 14, Jalan3/115C,
KP 2, Taman Kuchai Lama, 
Off Jalan Kuchai Lama, 58200 KL. 
Tel: 03-79820048

No comments:

Post a Comment