Wednesday 31 August 2016

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo

I'm not aware there's Korean version of Scarlet Heart (步步惊心) until I saw my friend share the picture on FB last few days. It makes me look forward to how the producer would attract viewers by not only the handsome actors, but the story itself. 

Here's the main cast: 
Lee Joon-gi -> 4th Prince Wang So
Lee Ji-eun (IU) -> Ko Ha-jin / Hae-soo
Kang Ha-neul -> 8th Prince Wang Wook
Hong Jong-hyun -> 3rd Prince Wang Yo
Yoon Sun-woo -> 9th Prince Wang Won
Byun Baek-hyun -> 10th Prince Wang Eun
Nam Joo-hyuk -> 13th Prince Wang Wook / Baek-ah
Ji Soo -> 14th Prince Wang Jung




IU in love with Joon Gi? Ah, I just can't imagine. Hope there's a good ending for this drama. 
Lucky that I'm able to watch it @ Astro Channel 393 (One TV Asia) HD, 9pm, Every Monday and Tues. Starts from 29th August, last episode falls on 31st October 2016.



No comments:

Post a Comment