Monday 6 July 2015

Leong Ya Kitchen Restaurant

I remember the last time I had my dinner at Leong Ya Kitchen (梁雅老招牌), that was many years ago, about 7 years ago I guess, in Puchong. And the other day I saw the signboard when I passing by Taipan USJ, wow, it reminded me of their famous paper wrapped chicken. So few of us went there for dinner yesterday after sports.



Here's the signature dish paper wrapped chicken (纸包鸡). Price is RM 4/piece, we ordered 5pieces, all were chicken drumsticks. The sauce is very tasty, especially when you mix it with your rice. The chicken meat is tender, just I felt that it is more delicious if you eat with the sauce because the marinated part only on the surface of the meat. Let's imagine how nice it is if you do not need to cut the meat and dip into the sauce before you eat it because of "not enough taste". Maybe my expectation is too high? :P



Other dishes majority comes with 3 serving size, S-small, M-medium and L-large. Since they recommend the yin yong pork rib, we give it a try. It comes with 2 different flavor, which is marmite and salad sauce, cost RM 28 (M) -it doesn't comes with S serving size. Umm...a bit disappointed as the portion is small, taste "ok" only and bones were more than the meat.

The stir-fry spinach is my favorite,  and it is cheapest in the vegetables selection. The small serving size of others needs at least RM 13-15, but spinach only cost RM 10. We ordered medium cost at RM 15 :) 


Another dish is their signature fried tofu, we also ordered size M, I think total is about 14-15 pieces, comes with separate sauce. Taste was just ok, no surprise. 

Plus another bittergourd soup, RM 12 (S), the portion just nice for 4 person. 

Overall my first meal in Leong Ya USJ doesn't make me impress, but I will try other dishes next time. Will share it here again =)  



Address:
11A, Jalan USJ 10/1A Taipan Business Center 47620 Subang Jaya

(Same row with OCBC & Best View Hotel, facing main road) 


No comments:

Post a Comment