Monday 23 May 2016

Antipodean cafe @ Atria Shoppng Gallery

I had my brunch with my sister at the Antipodean cafe @ Atria Shopping Gallery after heard about my friend's comment. She went to Mid Valley Antipodean, however for me, looking for a parking space in Mid Valley during weekend is stressful for me ha! Atria is quite a good choice for food hunting.

The menu is actually written on a big blackboard wall. It's better if you choose the food first, you can get a waitress to attend to your order first before he/she direct you to your seat. If you want to get your seat first, no problem, you can still choose your meal if you are sitting near to the board, if not, then will be a bit difficult. There's another way is you can scan their QR code to get the menu and choose the meal from your mobile.

Look, the menu is far from our set. But we have already ordered before hand :)


Here's my sis's order - Croissant scrambled egg with bacon. The portion is big tho' but yummy! 


I'm a carbonara lover. With the mushroom in it, make it taste so good! However to have this as brunch, its super filling.   


During weekend it may be pack, so do expect to wait if needed :) 


Here's the menu :) There's a lot of variety of food. I will definitely come back again. 






Address: G37 & GK1, Ground Floor, Atria Shopping Gallery, Jalan SS22/23, 

Damansara Jaya, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor. 
Operating hours: 10am – 10pm daily 
Facebook: www.facebook.com/Antipodean-Cafe-193228497372527
Menu image credit: www.zomato.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment