Wednesday 19 October 2016

Displeasure



Long time didn't go to that bank for withdrawal. Yesterday I went into that bank. I looked around and couldn't find the withdrawal form. I thought that the system had changed,that is no need to fill out the form anymore. 

I pressed for a number and waited for a moment. Then it's my turn.The cashier asked me to fill in the form.I said I couldn't find the withdrawal form.She asked me to go to the first counter. I went and the form was filled. I approached her once again.She told me to go and get a number.I told her the number had been given to her just now. She said that number was over. 

No way, had to go to press for another number. By the way I noticed that  the cashier was just sitting there and not for any customer service. 

Although I was called to another teller after some minutes, but I think that kind of attitude is too bad. Why she couldn't let me withdraw money at that moment! I really had given her a number and I didn't jump queue. 

Service attitude is the basis for reflecting the quality of service.Quality of service is from good service attitude. Good service attitude will make customers a sense of cordial and sincere.The teller should be proactive and conscientiously do the service work before the customer requests. In order to satisfied the customers and strive to improve the work of appropriate services,they should be thoughtful and comprehensive.But yesterday 's teller' s attitude is unacceptable.






No comments:

Post a Comment