Friday 21 October 2016

The profession of pharmacists

I'm surprised and also admire the profession of pharmacists. Their identification abilities are powerful.

This is the case. I took a sample of this pill.

















I went to a pharmacy to buy that pill. The pharmacist just has a glance and able to sell the drug to me. I noticed that the pills are not much alike. The pharmacist said there are drugs from different companies. That was the pills I wanted, with the same name but from other company. I really admire the professional pharmacist.























 

If I take this kind of sample to buy, just only an ordinary salesperson can sell it to me. This is because the sample has a drug name. But for an unnamed pill, the pharmacist could identified just at a glance. I wonder I got the drug correctly. The pharmacy store at least hundreds of different pills, that's why I have a little doubt.
 

The pharmacist construed that the pills are for the control of cholesterol. Then I was relieved to buy it. I really have to be well aware of.


 

2 comments:

  1. Yup, they r really professional!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Though they are professional,you have to beware too.

      Delete