Tuesday 19 April 2016

Fall in love with Mille Crêpe

I remember the first time I tried Mille Crêpe cake back in year 2009. It was in Malacca, few of us were celebrating a friend's birthday and she insisted to have Mille Crêpe birthday cake. 

Well it didn't really impressed me and I can't even remember the taste. Until I have a date with Mille Crêpe by Vanilla Cakes in SS 15 Subang, it totally captured my heart! The cake is proportionately sweet and I can finish 1 or 1 1/2 cake on my own, just can't resist! 

The creaminess of the crepe cake combines well with the flavors. Normally they have most of the flavors available, and if you order their main course (Chicken chop, spaghetti...etc), you can get 20% discount for the cakes! Isn't it fantastic?  

Try it and you will love it! 





 
Chocolate Peanut Butter 
    
Mango Peach
    
Tiramisu Green Tea

Lemon Cheese

Mushroom Chicken Chop


Vanilla Cakes
Address: No. 17-G, SS 15/4, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor. 

Phone: +6010-4642835
Website: www.vanillamillecrepe.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/vanillacakes


No comments:

Post a Comment