Monday 4 April 2016

Favourite Kuey Teow Th'ng!

To begin with, I'm never really a big fan of Kuey Teow Th'ng. The main reason is because generally it's just some really plain soup with Kuey Teow and most of the time its tasteless. It just doesn't appeal to me much. So usually, I won't order Kuey Teow Th'ng for my lunch or dinner.

Till one day, I came to this coffee shop in Butterworth named Kedai Kopi Kean Huat. I was working around that area and decided to have a quick lunch. I saw that they have Kuey Teow Th'ng and out of nowhere, I ordered it. To my surprised, it tastes really good and I loved it very much! It looked just like an ordinary bowl of Kuey Teow Th'ng, but when I ate it, it has this taste which could bring me back to some memory. Very nostalgic. Apart from that, the Kuey Teow was smooth and 'Q' enough; the minced meat blends in very well with the soup and the Kuey Teow. Slurp!
Small RM 3.50; Large RM 4.50
Now whenever I work around Butterworth area, I will be sure to drop by this coffee shop. They also have other food choices available like fried rice, fried noodles, etc and are very nice too! I tried their claypot yee mee, and it was delicious!

This coffee shop runs by Chow family and they are all very lovely people. I recommend to come by and experience the food yourself. Their location:

Kedai Kopi Kean Huat
Jalan New Ferry, 12000 Mukim 15, Butterworth,
Pulau Pinang.
Operation Hours: Monday to Saturday 7am - 4pm
(Closed on Sunday)

Good things are meant to be shared! Cheers!

*thumbs up*




No comments:

Post a Comment