Tuesday 8 November 2016

I Cried































This moment, I and my mom are on the plane. We are all very nervous because we haven't travel on a plane before.
 
Today is my birthday. I can not celebrate together with my dear this year. Thinking of that, suddenly I see two beautiful flight attendants pushing a cake out.

They come to me, stop in front of me and at the same time all the passengers suddenly stand up.
They sing the birthday song for me.

This is too sudden and I am so touched. This is my most special and most happy birthday. I was so happy and cried. . .
Unfortunately I can not shoot this moving scene to share with you because I was woken up by the flight attendant asking me which type of meals I prefer.

So it is, dreaming on the plane, ha ha ha ha......


No comments:

Post a Comment