Thursday 3 November 2016

I love you so much,dear bro !




My brother just entered the social work last few months. For the first time he got his salary, he bought me a smart phone.I felt so angry but happy as well.

Angry was because I feel that the current generation of young people really don't know how to be frugal. Although my phone is outdated, but the operating performance is still good. Why spend more than a thousand dollars to purchase a new one.

Joy was because the little boy really care of his sister. Getting his first salary and not for his own shopping nor giving his girlfriend a gift. According to his explanation, my phone is not only obsolete, and there is no camera function. When I go out,I have to carry my phone and the camera. Too much trouble, he said. If I forget to bring along the camera then I will
e
ncountered the problem of losing that moment of opportunity to snapshot.

Another reason is due to the online problem. As our home only has one computer, at night our mom likes to read the news online,I can not browse the Internet slightly.With this smartphone, all the problems sloved.
 

That's why he think the decision of giving me this gift is absolutely correct.

I love you so much,dear bro !

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I suppose it ' s the thought that counts!

    ReplyDelete