Sunday 6 November 2016

Work Smart

My youngest sister having her teaching practical in a Malay school for a month. Before leaving, her group of students knew how to respect their teacher. They gave some presents to the teacher as a souvenir.


Among the gifts,there is such a box of things. 
















 It is a box of 1000 pieces of puzzle.Wow, to solve the whole picture is not a simple job.


My youngest sister told
me not to
waste valuable time in idle chatter or sitting in front of the computer all day. She wanted me to use the leisure time for brainstorming. Please help her to complete the puzzle.I said to complete solving the 1000 pieces of puzzle need at least three months time.I should not have that patience.She said: Work smart, not work hard ! 

Thinking of her words.....Yes, to be smart. I invite mom to solve it together. Certainly more fun and faster to complete. But mom said she was not the kind of leisure. 
I looked at 1000 small daze, flipping over here and there. Suddenly I found this little picture.


Oh, the so-called work smart ! Wanted me to be cunning and t
ricky.
According to the letter behind the small piece of picture,the 1000 pieces were divided into 24 groups.Each group is less than 50 pieces. It is more easy to solve group by group.After solving 24 groups, then re-synthesis of the whole large piece. That's it, task will be completed without difficulty.
 

Ha ha ha, lets me start solving it after some time.Wish me success!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment