Sunday 20 November 2016

Jackfruit

You came to my house yesterday, but my house don't have a door bell. Maybe we were busy in the kitchen and so couldn't hear your calling. I am so sorry! 

Until the evening when I went out to throw garbage, then only I noticed that large jackfruit. Hey, suddenly I think of you. It must be you who sent over that enigmatic fruit. Thank you so much.! 


That jackfruit distributed a distinctive sweet and strong aroma. When I pressed with my fingers, it felt soft and somewhat elastic. I knew the jackfruit was fully ripe.

A fully ripe jackfruit is naturally sweet, with subtle flavoring. Jackfruit pulp is soft and juicy, texture is more crunchy. A single jackfruit can yield many of the small, yellow, fruit lobes (or bulbs), each of which contain a highly nutritious seed. The fruit itself is a good source of Vitamin C while the seeds are rich in protein, potassium, calcium, and iron. The seeds from ripe fruits are edible. They may be boiled, baked, or roasted.

Jackfruit is a popular fruit. I especially like to eat jackfruit. But, I am afraid to extract the pulps from the fibrous shell. This is because of its latex. The latex will stick to our hands and knives. So
before cutting,
be sure to oil your hands and knife blade. If you don't handle properly,after the extraction of pulps,the cleaning may be in trouble.That latex is hard to clean off. 





No comments:

Post a Comment