Friday 12 June 2015

1st time with TGV beanie seat

I know it's now school holiday, and I also know it's Friday, but I just can't wait to watch Jurassic World! 

Finally I've decided to go for beanie seat instead of Luxe, and surprisingly the hall is almost full, most of them are kids. I'm just thinking, the kids nowadays are so blessed to enjoy such a luxury entertainment. (I guess some would agree with me?) 

The seats cost RM 50/pair - 2 seats.  Maybe I should show the picture of beanie seat.

Ta da....



Yes, it is quite comfortable and spacious. However, I realized not all the seats are "comfortable" enough because we could not lay our head down. 

Here's the trailer for Jurassic World.  

Cast: Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard, Vincent D’Onofrio, Ty Simpkins, Nick Robinson, Omar Sy, BD Wong and Irrfan Khann




No comments:

Post a Comment