Thursday 25 June 2015

yay...souvenir again

It's a busy week for me, 30th June is approaching, 2 quarters in yr 2015 just passed in the blink of an eye. Some of my friends & family are going for holiday and short getaways to relax and reward themselves...and I feel grateful that I'm getting souvenirs again :)

Souvenirs from Taiwan 

  
Here's the snacks that that going to accompany me for this week.

Nom Nom...taste not bad!


(Left) What?!! Plaster + Chocolate? oh yes, that's chocolate, kind of weird idea. 
(Right) What's that? Minyak angin? lol...oh no, that's chocolate too


(Left) I like this bamboo peanut, it's convenient to have it in small packet. It reminds me of MAS salted peanut. Gonna grab some during my trip next month ... hehe

(Right) I have no idea what it is...gonna try it when I'm in the mood :P


Ooo... Mochi Mochi...Green tea flavor and another box is mix flavors. Well, I still prefer the Japanese mochi.


(silent...)...ok, It looks so "real" from far, yet, it is NOT the one in my mind, it's marshmallow...lol...




No comments:

Post a Comment