Thursday 11 June 2015

Ikea - everybody's favourite place?

It's school holiday now, I wanted to get something from IKEA to decorate the room yesterday. I wonder, ummm...it's weekday, may not be so crowded as weekend. Without any hesitation, I've decided to head to IKEA after my lunch. 

Phew...I managed to get a parking space just in 3 mins. Well, there were still a lot of visitors around, mostly are family, but it was not as crowded as weekend. I was relieved because I don't have to squeeze with others. Well, when I have chosen all that I wanted, that's time to pick up the items. OMG, I saw the queue at the counters which even longer than weekend. 



Looks like IKEA is one of the places that attract Malaysian to hang out with friends and family, and not only to shop, they also famous with their swedish-style restaurant and please expect to queue if you want to go there. Price is reasonable. 

You can get 3 hours free parking if you spend in IKEA. (Exclude restaurant). Just present your parking ticket at the counter and you will still need to validate your ticket at the parking machine before you leave. 

Store opening hours:
Mon - Thurs: 9.30am - 10pm
Fri - Sun, eve & on public holidays: 9.30am - 11pm

Restaurant opening hours:
Mon - Thurs: 9am - 9.30pm
Fri - Sun, eve & on public holidays: 9am - 10.30pm
Breakfast is from 9 - 11am 

Address:
No.2 Jalan PJU 7/2,
Mutiara Damansara,
47800 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia

Phone:
+(603) 7726 7777

Email:
customerservice.ikeamy@ikano.asia  


MAP to IKEA



No comments:

Post a Comment