Monday 15 June 2015

Meltz Cafe SS15 Subang - Dessert time

Both my sisters are here and no doubt, these few days will be my "fattening" moment because we will be hunting for nice food and desserts. 

We went to Meltz cafe for "supper", saw some recommendation from the web and would like to try it out. 

Address: No. 41 (GF), Jalan SS15/4B, Section 15 Subang Jaya, Selangor 
HP: 013-2076013 
Facebook: www.facebook.com/meltzcafe 

It was already 9pm+, and here's our orders: 

Matcha Green Tea Latte RM 10
Berry Berry Yogurt Drink RM 10
Fruit Waffle RM 21
MexiCrunch RM 16

Sounds good? Let's have a look to the photos :)


Quite a nice ambiance, you need to order the food from the front counter and pay first. 
Wifi password is printed in the receipt.  



Green Tea Macha


Berry Berry Yogurt Drink - I like this!


Nice chips, big sausage ...burp...


A little big below my expectation. The waffle was a bit hard and cold. I was expecting more dark chocolate topping actually. 


Overall we were OK with the food, but most important is we spent quality time together. 

And, I will be coming back again to try their spaghetti... looks yummy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment