Thursday 18 June 2015

My new buddy - Thermomix TM 31

"Hi everyone, here's my new best buddy Ms. Thermy, she is version TM31  =) "




Thermomix TM31
Yeah, I know it's a machine. Why do I call her my best buddy? Well, before she became my buddy, I saw what others introduce her as "The world's smallest and smartest kitchen", "All in one kitchen machine", "My German maid"...etc.

I was curious, smallest kitchen? maid? 

After explored and studied about Thermomix, I joined one of the demo session organized by a local sales person. Guess what, I confirm the purchase just right after the demo. Actually I have already felt so tempted to buy Thermomix before attending the demo. Just I was a bit hesitated to spend a few thousands ringgit for it. Therefore, I've spent almost a month ++ to study the reviews, looking at the food that "produced" by this machine. Then the decision is made. 




No comments:

Post a Comment