Tuesday 25 August 2015

DIY Carousel Happy Garden

My sis saw few of her friends bought the DIY mini house, she also follow the trend and bought herself mini carousel happy garden. She told me she has something to fill up her free time. 

When I first saw the box opened with all the tiny tiny materials, omg, everything you need to DIY, even the small gift box with the ribbon you also need to tie it by yourself. By doing this, you will be able to know whether your eye sight is good or bad, and you have to be patient. 

I know I'm bad but I just cant stop myself asking her, "are you sure to make these few ting things stick together and become a chair or something?", eventually she made it. Bravo! 

Instruction booklet will be given and I would suggest to DIY in a bright environment. Need not rush, take your time and enjoy. 

After this I'm sure there will be the 2nd DIY coming soon. What will be the next challenge? :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment