Monday 17 August 2015

Hungry Hog

This place is not only college student's favourite, it's also family's favourite place. I mention college student because every time I visit this place, at least 30-40% of the customers are college students. If you are meat eater, consider this restaurant.

Their food and taste are quite consistent, that's why I have already forgot how many times I've been there for the siew yuk, burger, bacon, sausages...yum yummy...

The seats are limited because some of the customers already made reservation earlier. (Most of the time those who call for reservation, they are coming in a group - 6-10people, some in small group like 2-3 because they already know they may not able to get a table if walk in) Unless you do what I did last weekend by arriving there at 6pm. :P 

Therefore, it is better to give them a call for reservation
 
Contact Number: 012-2250877
Address: 61, Jalan SS 15/4B, Subang Jaya, Selangor. (near DirectD) 
Opening Hour: 
Tue-Thurs: 11-3pm, 6-10pm 
Fri-Sun: 11am-11pm 


Siew Yuk as appetizer. After the first piece, in a second I will continue with the 2nd, 3rd...ahhh...until I forgot I have a main course later...
Remember to dip the sauce, the spiciness suits very well with the siew yuk



3 Little Pigs burger + 2 side dishes of your choice + add on fried egg

It is a good price at RM 15.90 for this portion, what are you waiting for?



Mushroom & Cream Spaghetti

The portion for this time is so big! I'm not sure if it's because I'm the early bird? Anyway, the spaghetti is nicely cooked, and I can smell the herbs from my mouth after the first bite. Burp....




Here's the menu (As per Aug 2015 version, subject to change) 














No comments:

Post a Comment