Monday 17 August 2015

30 mins. oven grilled chicken drumsticks

This will be my first sharing of food recipe, I'm actually feel shy to share because I'm still a beginner. However my hubby encourage me to share if the food taste good. Here's the oven grilled chicken that I attempt to make in simple & fast way. Surprisingly both of us like it.

Ingredient A:

1 1/2 tea spoon of salt (You can put lesser if too salty for you)
7 pieces of chicken drumsticks 

Ingredient B: (Amount as you like, adequate will do)

Black Pepper (Powder)
Soya Sauce 
Olive Oil 

Steps: 
1. If you rinse the drumsticks, remember to pat dry with kitchen towel in advance.
2. Season evenly with salt.
3. Mix ingredients B and apply evenly with pastry brush. 
4. Put the aluminum foil on the baking pan and place the drumsticks on it.
5. Pre-heat the oven at 185 and grill for 30-35mins or until the skin has turn to golden brown, bottom 2nd level (subject to individual's oven) 


Everything done in 45 mins :) (I prepare the chicken without marinating over the night, individual preference, maybe it will taste differently? will try it out next time) 

Hubby and I felt satisfied with the result. Next round I will add garlic powder to marinate in a longer hour, and see how it taste. :)

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment